Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LFG feature

Could we please get an LFG feature in the app? As a noob who has tried to use the ingame chat to do higher level content, it's hard to find people willing to teach endgame. I kinda feel locked out of content, but dont want to join parties that are trying to get in with seasoned players and have no time for "handholding".

You cannot log into the map at the same time as you are logged into the game. So such a feature would be useless: anyone seeing these message would be offline in-game and anyone online in-game would not be seeing these messages.

If you want to try more advanced content - just try soloing it and see where you get stuck. Then rethink your loadout and try again.

For some things, youtube guide can be very helpful. Or just try joining a bigger clan and asking in clan chat/discord - there are usually plenty of people willing to help clanmates.

If none of this helps - try rethinking the phrasing you use when asking for help. Most novices I see in chat (although maybe not you) go with something similar to "Can someone carry me through (help me with) X?" instead of "Can someone explain to me how to do X?". The latter is more likely to get the kind of useful responses you're after.

Archived