Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drop Campaigns still aren't claimable

(NSW)Kadet

Tested again claiming the twitch drop after the stream ends.  Same issue as before: shows up in my twitch inventory as earned, but it can't be claimed because the drop campaign ended the minute the stream ended (8PM CST).  Report from before: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1251042-umbra-drop-cannot-be-claimed/?do=findComment&comment=12054374

Today's example:

EvrqrmlXEAEcJy7?format=jpg&name=large

EvrqrmmXcAQsKd1?format=jpg&name=large

I still think that if DE wants drops to be claimable for 24 hours after a stream ends (as was stated), then the drop's campaign needs to last 24 hours after the stream ends.

"Campaign" means "how long is the drop claimable".  Setting the campaign to end the minute the stream ends means the drop isn't claimable after the stream. It feels like the multi-hour delay we now have is some staffer having to manually deliver the drops behind the scenes to make up for it.

But, maybe fellow tenno can answer this:  Since this time DE did one drop campaign that lasted (almost) all week, did any else try claiming this week's drops after the respective stream has ended?  Did claiming the drop after the stream ended work or fail?  If this week it worked for pretty much every stream but this one, that would kinda prove my point about the campaign duration being the issue.

Archived