Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 serious, previously reported bugs regarding melee - now with video

Traumtulpe

Using dash attacks (forward+block+attack) while not in melee only mode, and with sprinting on, frequently displaces the player in an unintended and very unpleasant way. It happens with high frequency in missions, and I find it most easy to reproduce by walking a tiny circle immediately before initiating the attack:

It takes some practice, but can be reproduced pretty much 100% of the time:

This displacement is not capable of moving the player through walls. I tested it just in case. It exists, and has been reported with screenshots, at least since the last melee rework. I find it unpleasant enough to consider melee outside of melee only mode unusable.

Second bug; Combo counter ceases to function when throwing glaives:

In between the two throws, the buff icons relating to the combo counter disappear. As you can clearly see from the crits going from red to yellow (yellow because of stealth, in other words not a crit at all), the bug is not merely visual. The buffs can only be reapplied after resetting the combo counter. The frequency of this bug is very high, expected to occur multiple times per mission - making combo builds on glaives unusable.

It would be nice if these could be fixed eventually...

• 2 months later...

Archived