Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Tables

GOEATSOMEFUSHM8

OH boy, where to begin. First off this will be a rant/feedback post so take it however you wish.

Why does DE feel they have to fill the drop tables with absolute garbage? I've been trying to farm Isolation Vaults for the two weapons and Necramech parts. done probably 20-25 bounties and got nothing but trash arcanes that aren't useful at all and relics. STOP PUTTING RELICS INTO EVERY DROP TABLE, we have more than enough ways to get them already. Honestly I would much rather see the drop tables like the old void key system where each key had X number of items and each drop chance was equal. 

So 10 items on a drop table>every item has a 10% chance of dropping; heck look back at how long people were farming void hole with it's ridiculous <1% drop chance.

Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way, But I would rather see only good items on drop tables...but you have a chance to get nothing at all. That way when something drops you know it'll actually be a good item not 2500 credits or crap like that.

28 minutes ago, GOEATSOMEFUSHM8 said:

Honestly I would much rather see the drop tables like the old void key system where each key had X number of items and each drop chance was equal. 

So 10 items on a drop table>every item has a 10% chance of dropping; heck look back at how long people were farming void hole with it's ridiculous <1% drop chance.

I don't know what you remember, but it definitely did not work like that.

Archived