Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in mission complete screen

Kelalatir

Twice this evening, after hotfix 29.10.2 (though the bug may pre-exist, I didn't play 29.10 before hotfix 2), when I'm in a public squad and not hosting, if the host leaves the squad before I get the mission complete screen, the mission complete screen is all I see forever.  I can chat with my clan, and see my mission results, but I cannot exit the screen.  The only way out is Alt-F4.  I tried typing "unstuck", but I get the notice that I must be in the game to use that command.

On the screen, the progress diamond in the top left is complete, but never disappears, and my profile never shows.  The buttons for Stats, repeat mission, and exit are also missing.Warframe_Mission_Complete_Screen_Stuck_2

I have the same problem, except that  buttons like "Stats" "Progression" are working. 
Button "Exit" is reacting to hover as normal  but there is no action on clicks.

It happened to me 2 times when im starting Railjack mission after mission.

I can confirm this bug, it appeared immediatly after the 29.10 update to me. Not only in railjack missions, but in regular missions with a predefined squad of 3 players. After every mission the squad was dispended and one of us not beeing the host was stuck im the mission end screen. I stopped playing yesterday not only since it was late...

I was on a mission with two others when we all got this bug. We had done two missions before with no problems. It also happened after corpus defense mission. The host had to force close the game to free the rest of us. And then the game seemed to glitch out.

Like I couldn't go into other missions until I went to the relay. And when I did suddenly I was no longer in my orbiter but in my railjack, so maybe the game thought I was still there?

Same issue here, it happened to me three times so far and I don't have any button to quit or anything, It happened after classic missions (defense and interception).

I'm just stuck permanently and I have to quit the game and relaunch it. Seems like I kept the drops after quitting.

Same issue, I'm currently ingame with it blocking my screen hearing my crew blast stuff out the sky (solo AI crew - pilot gunner engineer)
I went from the defence node directly to the exterminate node and the mission complete is stuck on the screen. Alt tab doesn't fix, browser mouse buttons don't fix, toggling steam overlay doesn't fix and I have never had this before. I tried /unstuck to no avail. Is there not a /reloadui option in game yet? I don't really wanna alt+f4 yet since I figure me literally being ingame right now might help the devs if they can get a live log. I got time to spare, might as well see if I can't be useful. *shrugs*

Edit: Figure I should mention I'm in Railjack Exterminate on the new Corpus areas. Not that it should matter too much, since its the actual mission complete screen that bugged not the mission itself.

Edit 2: The mission I had completed was Arva Vector. It was written right there on my screen but I was so focused on trying to get rid of the UI that it just didn't sink in. *facepalm* Either way, its been long enough that I am bored, so I'm gonna Alt+F4 out. Oh well! Just hope they finally put a /reloadui command this time around, this isn't the first time this kind of gamebreaking bug happened and I doubt it'll be the last.

yeah happened to me twice, yesterday and today, after the corpus proxima defense missions. not an issue with alt+tabbing since i'm on borderless windowed and doesn't have this issue this frequently before. made me lose rewards because i play mostly solo :(

• 10 months later...

Yep, the bug still persists it mostly happens to me when other people load back to their orbiter before me after a mission and they force start the next one.(basically when the squad starts loading to another mission while im still loading to my orbiter after extracting). not really a big deal, a quick fix is to restart but it gets really annoying when i have to restart after whenever someone force starts a mission

• 6 months later...

I know this is a silly question, but have you tried using the "/profile" command in your chat to navigate around? maybe if you could navigate to a friend or clanmate's wishlist, then view that item in the market, the game might bop you out of it until they bug fix it. Could be a valid alternative to alt+f4 until they get around to fixing it

Archived