Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Bonus Railjack Rewards.

Larcetosus

My group of friends have been running alot of the new railjack missions. A bug that came up very often is my friend (SykoSmyle) would sometimes not get a bonus reward. He has missed out on several bonus rewards such as Carmine Penta parts and blueprints as well as endo and relics. This is the reward screen screenshot I grabbed from his screen:T2C8BH2.png

This next image is my (Larcetosus) reward screen:

h8ist1f.jpg

Both identical in loot EXCEPT, SykoSmyle is missing the Lith C7 Relic. This is one of the MANY instances he did not get the bonus rewards. (ie carmine penta parts). Anyone else encountered this issue?

What all forms was your friend taking during the mission??  

There was a bug a short time back where if you were in your Mech at the time of a pick up you would not recieve it..   that was for actual stuff you picked up tho...

-------------

A relic is a round reward..  but sounds like a similar bug... maybe he was operator or archwing or mech when the round ended??    Where was he physically in relation to you as objective finished ??  

There are times when he DOES get the reward??

Who is hosting and who is client?? 

--------------------

Disruption "seem" to be fixed now on console.... but if you were a client the objective would freeze and you would not see round rewards (but I think you still got them....  It also sounds ALOT like this bug...     This would be kinda hard to check but if you know how many of a relic you have and then see it pop up in mission, you could see if it DOES end up in his inventory it just doesnt display it.....    

Like run that same exact mission   Mark how many Lith C7 he has.    Run the mission until you get a Lith C7 again and he doesnt...  then check.  

4 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

What all forms was your friend taking during the mission??  

There was a bug a short time back where if you were in your Mech at the time of a pick up you would not recieve it..   that was for actual stuff you picked up tho...

-------------

A relic is a round reward..  but sounds like a similar bug... maybe he was operator or archwing or mech when the round ended??    Where was he physically in relation to you as objective finished ??  

There are times when he DOES get the reward??

Who is hosting and who is client?? 

--------------------

Disruption "seem" to be fixed now on console.... but if you were a client the objective would freeze and you would not see round rewards (but I think you still got them....  It also sounds ALOT like this bug...     This would be kinda hard to check but if you know how many of a relic you have and then see it pop up in mission, you could see if it DOES end up in his inventory it just doesnt display it.....    

Like run that same exact mission   Mark how many Lith C7 he has.    Run the mission until you get a Lith C7 again and he doesnt...  then check.  

As you can tell, all drops for both our screens are the same. The only way for us to receive the end mission rewards is for everyone to be back on the railjack for the mission to end. He was not in operator nor was he in a mech when the end mission rewards were handed out. He was physically next to me at the navigation console on board the railjack for every end of mission.

Yes there are times where he DOES get the reward.

In the screenshot above and several instances, I was the host. So we too decided to test it out. We've both took turns being host and being client as well as bringing in more friends to test. Our results lead us nowhere with that. It happened when we did a 3 man mission recently. Syko was host, my friend and I were clients. Nautilus carapace dropped as a bonus reward. I got it. Both of them did not.

The Lith relic was an example that we caught. But we can be certain that the party that did not receive the bonus rewards, definitely do not have the rewards credited into their inventory. We knew this cause every time we had a penta component or a nautilus component dropped and someone DIDN'T receive it, we'd head back to the drydock to double check.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just finish Railjack with 3 chroma prime system and i want to turn it to ducats but when i search for it the chroma theres only 1 chroma system. I hope DE see this because this thing really getting serious sometime my frame also didnt level up even tho at the mission im level 20 already when i go back to orbiter my frame still lvl 5 Lol

Archived