Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fun Experiment 11] Railjack Pluto Proxima & Timer Ratio comparisons

STUVash

• Back when Railjack was about to be "Revisited" (10 months ago) I had a Solo run with Default Railjack and I avoided using any active Intrinsinc, any Avionic or gear other than default to do the highest level mission in Veil Proxima. 
    The run lasted around 53 min of me piloting Sigma Railjack.
    You'll easily find 5 min runs on Youtube for Veil Proxima before "Revisited" Update.
    (these two, were Skirmish so they were 100% Railjack)

Now Railjack has not only been Revisited but it also got the update Railjack Retrofit. I decided to make 3 recorded Solo runs on Pluto Proxima Seven Sirens (Exterminate).
    I'm not trying to speedrun specifically, just trying to complete the mission as I would on a regular day, even taking gear to level up and writing the time it took.

1) Default Railjack No mods, No Intrinsinc except Pilot R4
    (I'll be using boost in other videos so it's fair to use Pilot R4 at least for the movement of the ship)
    I also wanted to destroy at least One Crewship, but objectives were random enough to not give me this objective so I destroyed one on my own. Other runs also have at least one crewship to destroy.
    ----
    Time for this run : 14m 45s
    Time Ratio: Railjack 75.4 %
    Exterminate 24.5 %

2) Default Railjack but I'm only playing Unmodded Archwing from start to finish. Not touching the Pilot Station not even Once.
    ----
    Time for this run: 8m 18s
    Time Ratio: Railjack (Unmodded Archwing only) 49.7 % 
    Exterminate 50.2 %

3) Fully geared Railjack with a Crew, not necessarily built to stun or kill enemies the fastest way, just your everyday railjack that has MK3 equipments and mods.
    ----
    Time for this run: 5m 24s
    Time Ratio: Railjack 32.8 %
    Exterminate 67.1 %

The difference Railjack gear and intrinsinc make from back then is almost the same on the Railjack part, except now the mission is split between the Railjack part and Core Warframe part.
    The total time is also similar to your typical fully geared Veil Proxima speed run from the past, but with a lower Railjack ratio.

As a reminder, Exterminate is a Non-Endless mission, along with Volatile those are the shortest Corpus Railjack Missions right now.
    An Endless mission has the potential to lower the Railjack time ratio all the way down if the squad decide to stay for multiple rounds.
    This means that the tests I did were, supposedly, the best conditions for Railjack time ratio to be higher.

Fun fact: Veil Proxima Corpus Missions have the same objective system, you can even get shorter runs with RNG.

You're free to interpret this data as you'd like.
    Thanks for reading this post, I had fun recording these. I'm looking forward for more Railjack stuff in the future.

Révélation

PS: For the curious ones, this was the Veil Proxima run 10 months ago

Archived