Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus mission critical bug after hotfix 29.10.4

TeaHawk

After last hotfix RJ has become unplayable. On each corpus mission while completing the main objective that requires all players to land on capital ship, as a host I get teleported back to railjack during 5-seconds countdown and cannot get back to the capital ship. Same happened to my friend. I was already waiting my friends to join me, but then was teleported back to rj. There was no enemy spawn or whatsoever, and RJ was invincible, invisible and uncontrollable. I could not do anything. The door to capital ship is closed. My friend who stayed somehow on the capital ship got his mission objective completed without doing anything.

It happened 3 times in a row in 2 different missions: Calabash and Lu-Yan while I was playing with my friends. As a host I had to leave each time. I lost all the loot from these 3 missions. Not complaining since I've already maxed this. But I cannot play this anymore. It does not work. Please fix this bullS#&$, DE.

UPD: Also my railjack has been randomly renamed to something like "Lolita Express". It's a freaking desecration to my long live Vespa. Can I have a new railjack please? I can't really enjoy something that once was called "Lolita Express".

Archived