The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Performance Problem (Fps Drop).

Nevzuavyer

Same issue here. Seems that one of 2 last hotfixes broken something. Was doing T2 survival before 11.5.2 was released and everything was paint, patch comes and i have massive stutter and fps drop rate. Random lags in lag free games also.

Game is almost unplayable now. Had only one good session when i was doing ODD and everything was fine. Rest of the sessions are horrible lag fests or fps drop rate.

Edited by RoboDog

I normally run 67-110fps with max field of view as host. Recently I've been dipping into the 50fps mark. Something about the recent patch. Its fairly random, but once it starts it continues until the next game. I know 50fps isn't too bad, but to me it feels like a slideshow on a 120hz screen. I'm always afraid its going to crash cause of how its running.

It happens more often in the new cicero map, although I think that might just be because I play it more. It happens during other maps as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for necroposting a bit, but I have the same problems and it's weird because the lag accumulates for me. It's fine when I open the game, but the more i play the more I lag, and restarting the game fixes it. It's annoying though when frame rate drops to 10 in like 3 maps. Also, I'm playing with my bro in the same house using the same laptop. and he doesn't have fps problems running on mid graphic settings, while I'm at 10 fps when running on all low settings.

• 3 weeks later...

Got same problem but strangely, it only started 2 day ago so I don't know if it is the patch.  The only thing I knoe is that I was running the game at 60 fps than the next day I would drop to 20 fps. What is really frustrating is that I got a i7 laptop with 8 G of ram and a GTX 765m so I should be able to play the game at least on high but I am stuck on medium and 20 fps.

• 1 month later...

Happens to me too. Usually in Orokin Void missions.

CPU: i5 3570k 3.4 GHz

GPU: Geforce 760GTX

RAM: 8 GB

Four monthes later the Void is still un-optimized, or too script-intensive for the engine to handle, take your pick. Expect fps drops. 

Sorry for necroposting a bit, but I have the same problems and it's weird because the lag accumulates for me. It's fine when I open the game, but the more i play the more I lag, and restarting the game fixes it. It's annoying though when frame rate drops to 10 in like 3 maps. Also, I'm playing with my bro in the same house using the same laptop. and he doesn't have fps problems running on mid graphic settings, while I'm at 10 fps when running on all low settings.

Probably too late to be of any help - but that sounds like something hogging your system resources in the background. Maybe even a virus of some sort. 

Edited by 11.11.11