Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Were De Being Meta With The Sacrifice Faction?

WindBlade

OK, Loyalty player here who's turned down a few rewards I really want (orokin cells, how I needed thee) because I've believed in the faction I chose. I noted a lot of early complaints from Sacrifice players about the unfair battle rewards, and some specifically say they wanted to support Corpus, but they felt they couldn't because of the rewards.

In other words, these players believed in their faction enough to sacrifice fellow Tenno, but not enough to sacrifice their own pay or rewards, and thats before now when the rewards have swung around to be more even and favour the corpus in many cases.

Before I sign off and let this percolate, just let me say I have the greatest of respect for any Sacrifice/Corpus player who picked their side and stuck to it. you guys are awesome, even if our factions are opposed.

OK, Loyalty player here who's turned down a few rewards I really want (orokin cells, how I needed thee) because I've believed in the faction I chose. I noted a lot of early complaints from Sacrifice players about the unfair battle rewards, and some specifically say they wanted to support Corpus, but they felt they couldn't because of the rewards.

In other words, these players believed in their faction enough to sacrifice fellow Tenno, but not enough to sacrifice their own pay or rewards, and thats before now when the rewards have swung around to be more even and favour the corpus in many cases.

Before I sign off and let this percolate, just let me say I have the greatest of respect for any Sacrifice/Corpus player who picked their side and stuck to it. you guys are awesome, even if our factions are opposed.

Thanks, you too ^^

The problem is that the story rewards aren't really tangible rewards at all, while the mission rewards have widely been very rare resources that its hard to get hold of. Getting nothing but satisfaction isn't enough to motivate choosing a side and grinding hundreds of missions. At the end of the day, which side we chose individually will near certainly not determine the history of the event that gets written. So you may as well get the good rewards, ignore the story and let DE pick the outcome.