Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Railjack - I like the side objectives when they're not required, more please

DSMK2

I like the Corpus Railjack side objectives, quick, simple, straight forward, has effects for the map once they're done, and has rewards.

When they aren't required for the main objective, they fit the "so you want to do this?", in that if you want to complete them, Cy will walk you through them, otherwise you can completely ignore it.

I want this in open world maps during free roam, for example: "Want to use this drill to mine this rich ore vein?", when you happen upon one, you start the drill and a short timed defense mission starts.

3 minutes ago, DSMK2 said:

[...]

I want this in open world maps during free roam, for example: "Want to use this drill to mine this rich ore vein?", when you happen upon one, you start the drill and a short timed defense mission starts.

fun fact... we had this system, then was removed XD

27 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

fun fact... we had this system, then was removed XD

Yep, the single-part-bounty trigger circles that pop up in the map... Then getting guilt tripped when you don't do them, while you're fishing :d

I want something where there's a point of interest with elements that you can interact with, contextualized based on the area in the map.

Archived