The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Bye Prova.

MasterZalm

lol, I have seen no sources saying that they will be rereleasing the Vandal series gear, but I have a source proving that the Vandal series is gone forever because of its limited time exclusivity. I must be the first ever troll to back up my claims with facts and evidence.

lol, I have seen no sources saying that they will be rereleasing the Vandal series gear, but I have a source proving that the Vandal series is gone forever because of its limited time exclusivity. I must be the first ever troll to back up my claims with facts and evidence.

Yes, yes you have. Read the topic I've quoted. 

Honestly I don't see how you apparently have a wife and children...

Is this a reportable offense? We can tell he was trying to promote SOME discussion but he turned into an immature child and started ignoring anything proving him wrong.

Source then please.

We have already stated our sources throughout this wonderful troll of yours, that proves you are incorrect.

Oh, and once again. Snipetron. Just because I know it infuriates you inside.

Where is the evidence proving me wrong? Saying the devs will be bringing back the detron, but at the same time also saying they will not rerelease vandal gear?

Which is it? Please tell me I'm wrong DE.

And my source was in the OP. The link.

Edited by MasterZalm

Zalm, I'm serious when I say you need to open your eyes and look at all the evidence that's been given that disproves your assumptions. The Provandal will be returning. We don't know when, but DE have been pretty clear in saying the unused items from this event will return.

Maybe you didnt read my sources proving that once a vandal gear is gone, its gone.

And we do know when, they said it in the live stream. That doesnt take away from the fact that they still said Vandal gear is one time limited exclusive gear.

The thing is... The prova vandal hasn't even been released yet! it can't be a 1 time exclusive if it hasn't been released at all.

But zalm, you can't take away what WASN'T RELEASED. Yes, Vandals are exclusives. To the events they were RELEASED WITH. Was the Provandal released with this war? No. It was OFFERED as a POTENTIAL reward, with the specific note that the items not brought into game would be saved for later, as shown by the post theharddrinkingapplejack shared.

I'll take note of what bhvfdonialsmjbwi did and post my proof like his.

kevhuFn.jpg

See number 5

Do you even know how long ago that was? Things change. If you're too thick to consider anything anyone has been saying EVEN A DEV then I can't help you. May RNGesus have mercy on your soul.

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

Who says that those aren't just pictures of weapons they never put into the game?

I don't think that's just a very detailed drawing, if you can see its actually a constructed 3d model. I don't think any one wants to waste their time on a very 3d detailed model.

Lol what if the weapons are only in theory, and all DE has is the picture of how they look like? What if DE was waiting for the event to finish then start to work on the winning weapons? Have you thought of that?

Well, as the distribution stage of the event is preparing right now... Those were the real things, fully made. We just don't know the stats.

No it wasn't. 

This exactly.

Zalm, we seem to be having communications issues here.

Released in this situation tends to mean, given out to the public for use.

The Grineer won, thus, the Grineer weapons will be Released.

The other items, Namely the Prova Vandal and the Detron, will be stored in their vault for later use. As has been quoted. Multiple times. 

Note: Prova Vandal is included in that list of Corpus weapons that will be stored in their vault for later use. It has not been 'Released' because it will not be given out. Thus, it is not gone forever. Just like the Snipetron was not gone forever, they brought it back for an event. Even after they had said it would be 'exclusive' Your argument is invalid.

I do not know if breaking it down like this for at least 3rd grade level is easy enough for you to comprehend, but here you go.

Edited by HiddenKharma