The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Bye Prova.

MasterZalm

Prova Vandal never came out, so why would it never ever come out? Thats like saying..the lex vandal will never come out or something because its a vandal. They become exclusive after a short run of distribution..not before.

MasterZalm doesn't understand this concept (even though I have told him that multiple times). He goes on to believe what "he believes" because it hasn't "been proven otherwise".

Edited by TheSphynx

Prova Vandal never came out, so why would it never ever come out? Thats like saying..the lex vandal will never come out or something because its a vandal. They become exclusive after a short run of distribution..not before.

Welcome to this entire thread's worth of people trying to explain this.

That, and the fact that the Survival Event Post, stating the Strun Wraith was in fact, Event Exclusive, is no longer on the forums due to cleanups.

I will simply laugh as the OP sells the Wraith, considering it, as has been explained repeatedly, is the Grineer term for Vandal edition.

Some people have the Braton Vandal and it isn't coming back

Some people have the Lato Vandal and it isn't coming back

Some people have the Snipetron Vandal and it isn't coming back

Nobody has a Prova Vandal because it hasn't even been released yet.

Nobody, not one single person, got it from this event. So it goes in the big pile of things that no one has ever gotten. DE will then periodically pull items from that pile and chuck them into future events.

I'm sorry, but when evidence that the earth is round appears, and people are telling me that the earth 'might be' flat, I'll go with the evidence.

In the 1900's there was evidence cigarettes didn't put you at risk for cancer and some though it "might". look where we are now.

They made a special skin for the weapon, which means someone had to be -paid- to make that, just like the detron, they're not just going to throw it away. It will be a reward later for something else. I'm fairly sure the devs intended for the Grineer to win anyway just because the corpus are getting a new area and a new boss and that this was merely a "test" of the new mission type and probably to gather some hard data for armor 2.0 by making us spam a few hundred missions each.

Lex Vandal never came out because they never made it. Vandol Prova has come out and no one got it because of a lopsided event.

And I didnt know Rebecca saying that vandal series is a limited exclusive was a 'biased assumption'

It's a "biased assumption" to try to apply what Rebecca said about the CBT awards (the only vandals at the time / most likely the only vandals planned at the time) applied to event exclusves as well.

You can say you don't do words like "maybe" etc, but even with the Snipetron Vandal it was stated there was a good chance that we'd see it come around again (and event exclusives in general).

Plus, as more than a few people pointed out, the Prova Vandal was never released... so saying it will never be released because it was never released is also a biased assuption.

Available Vandal weapons "May 1st"

- Braton Vandal

- Lato Vandal

Event of release: Open Beta Celebration Weekend.

Summary: "Open Beta Celebration items are exclusive, Lobbying is not encouraged."

"Source is unable to account for conception and release of the Snipetron Vandal (+2 months) or Prova Vandal (+5.75 months), please present new evidence."

Available Wraith weapons "May 1st"

N/A

Summary: "Source could not possibly claim exclusivity or non-exclusivity of Wraith weapons, please present new evidence."

I dont know how else I can explain this to everyone. The Vandal Prova is part of the Vandal Series, which has been confirmed by DERebecca that it is an exclusive set. Since the Vandal series is exclusive and we didnt get it during this event, then the prova vandal that is tied to this event will not be released.

Wraith has had NO confirmation whether it is exclusive or not. It might be exclusive, but there is no DE record of that being the case. It might also reappear later at any time, but again, no DE record of that has ever appeared.

I'm not talking about the detron, we all know that is coming back.

Edited by MasterZalm

I'm sorry, but when evidence that the earth is round appears, and people are telling me that the earth 'might be' flat, I'll go with the evidence.

Which is funny because it was never accepted that the earth was flat by anyone of any merit (this is totally true, feel free to research the flat earth society)

But you have a load of evidence saying that the event exclusives will most likely be coming back in the future and you're selling assumptions based on a post in may about CBT rewards.

Evidence that the Vandal series is coming back, without a doubt, guaranteed return? Please show me a post or tweet that has the evidence that isnt 'might, maybe, possibly'

We have 'might, maybe, possibly' for enough of the content and we dont have that content. Trading since livestream 4, yet we dont have trading. 

Edited by MasterZalm

Evidence that the Vandal series is coming back, without a doubt, guaranteed return? Please show me a post or tweet that has the evidence that isnt 'might, maybe, possibly'

We have 'might, maybe, possibly' for enough of the content and we dont have that content. Trading since livestream 4, yet we dont have trading. 

You're mistaking evidence with solid proof.

Trading is confirmed to be coming very very soon rather than "we're working on it and it will come at some point"

You're also doing this without taking into consideration the state of the game in may... but frankly I'm pretty sure you're trolling anyways. Enjoy reveling in your misconception deliberate or not.

Yeah, I'm the first ever troll with evidence to back up my apparent ludicrous claims. You know, just like non trolls.

What you refer to as evidence is very lacking. It doesn't account for huge shifts in direction that has happened between may and now and outright ignores repeated commentary from staff that actually make changes to the game (Rebecca is a PR person not directly involved with the game's creation).

What makes you a troll is that you are deliberately misrepresenting information and then claiming it's absolute proof of a rediculous claim.

Snipetron Vandal - Released/Rewarded July 8, 2013 Never Released Again
Braton Vandal - Released February 15, 2013 to February 19, 2013 Never Released Again
Lato Vandal - Released March 18, 2013 Never Released Again
Prova Vandal - UNRELEASED  -Rebecca "Losing Faction's Weapons will be put in the vault for later use"

Strun Wraith - Released September 3, 2013 Never Released Again

If you ask me, "Never Released Again" makes that weapon (as of right now) exclusive. Claiming a weapon that was NEVER RELEASED is "exclusive" AND will never be released again (even after Rebecca's statement), is purely an ignorant assumption. Be patient. Stop spreading rumors that they will "never be released" as it just causes mass confusion to those "simple-minded" players. To the players that already know the fact, you just look ignorant.

All I see is 

devs MIGHT but I'm going to ignore that older evidence simply because its old.

Trust me, I'd love for them to add the Vandal Prova back into the game, but due to the fact that they have said that Vandal weapons are limited time exclusives, I dont see it happening. You might, but I'm seeing the evidence given and I havent seen any proof to the contrary.

Yeah, I'm the first ever troll with evidence to back up my apparent ludicrous claims. You know, just like non trolls.

You're evidence sucks for the prova vandal point. One of your points was before update 8... that's a long time! You keep saying the Prova vandal is released. Where's your proof? Still waiting you know!

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

You never asked for proof, and the proof is the fact that its a reward for an event that was rigged. Its release was the reward. Just because it wasnt given out doesnt mean it wasnt released. I would have assumed your were smart enough to know this. Its the reason I havent responded to any of the 'prova vandal hasnt been released' comments.

Its the same idea that right now, PS4 and XBox one has been released, in fact they were released months ago. They just havent been sold yet.

All I see is 

Trust me, I'd love for them to add the Vandal Prova back into the game, but due to the fact that they have said that Vandal weapons are limited time exclusives, I dont see it happening. You might, but I'm seeing the evidence given and I havent seen any proof to the contrary.

How would they add it *back* to the game when it was never *added* to the game?

I see you touting information about closed beta rewards as if it pertains to new event rewards (especially unreleased ones).

You want evidence?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122841-update-1050-the-gradivus-dilemma/page-41#entry1462802

As per Rebecca:

"Q1: So if the Grineer win (or Corpus), what happens to the unused faction's weapons?

They are put into the proverbial vault until further notice."

You never asked for proof, and the proof is the fact that its a reward for an event that was rigged. Its release was the reward. Just because it wasnt given out doesnt mean it wasnt released. I would have assumed your were smart enough to know this. Its the reason I havent responded to any of the 'prova vandal hasnt been released' comments.

Its the same idea that right now, PS4 and XBox one has been released, in fact they were released months ago. They just havent been sold yet.

Like I said. Still waiting! That was 3 pages ago.

54lJ6.jpg

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack