Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crewships not spawning/disappearing

(PSN)keybladermills

Whenever i do Railjack Missions, 80% of the time it is the new Corpus Railjack Missions, the Crewships either disappear or never spawn enough to get the main objectives done. i have been playing the new Railjack since day 2 of the release on PSN, and this problem is very much annoying, since I have to leave the mission with nothing due to not be able to complete it due to the lack of Crewships to progress. Please fix this as I am trying to be as optimistic as possible for this game mode, but I am getting annoyed at losing my rewards time and time again. anyone else have this problem, as well?

Not only Crewships. i went to the Saturn proxima, after cleared a void storm mission on the Venus, then there is nothing any enemies. not spawning.

We decided return to the Dojo and so we've lost some rewards that we got in another missions. I wondered, why we can't return to the Dojo with items that were got. this, risk of continuing missions is not fair maybe.

please fix it or please make some command for spawn enemies. or please do some for we can use railjack navigation in mission that not finish.

Archived