Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Planetary unlocks.

MrVikingJack

Im currently on europa, and when i do get too play and do a mission (be on a planet, muck about, kill space enemies) this game is amazing. 

BUT having a "forced" progression system, just to get too do the same missions (more or less), all over again, at end game. 
Only then for FUN and not for Pointless unlocking system, and not cause your unlocking too play with PEOPLE in a multiplayer game.  (partially gives me just cause 3 vibes) makes 0 sense too me. 

I`ve learned almost as much about "how to"  warframe doing those "event" extraction missions or "assasination" missions as ive done up until this point by forced seemingly pointless unlocking system. (other then If i dont, i dont get too play with people in a multiplayer game). 

And then you have the Missions that no one plays, either cause Not worth it, (time spent pr reward), or some other reason. 
But new players HAVE too play cause You cant do X Y Z planet or play the "true game" if you dont eat your veggies, now put on ur cozy jacket and eat ur veggies!!! . 
So you are forced too sit in purgatory, til some wayfairing stranger comes and gives you a hand. (the good samaritan anyone?).  
Big problem here is none-multiplayer, multiplayer game feel,  and the Needle too a baloon effect this can have.  
(myself have spent over 14h in waiting lobby the last week alone, even asking in /1 or clan is No dice). 

This cant possibly be the goal of your system?.
Too have players Spend X amount of hours in pre loadscreen/planet "waiting rooms", too then either have a pimped out frame do it in 3 seconds or too get into a planet or have Pimped out frame barate you cause "he did this solo when he started back during the dinosaurs era !"
Or for you too have wasted X amount of hours in a
Purgatory-esque waiting room, (look what you could be doing, but cant cause YOU havent spent enough time in Waiting room\puragtory! for nothing too materialize (not get to do the mission after all). 

Make a way to skip the star charts "dead time"? . 
Either let me skip it, or add some sort of "tutor" reward system, "if you help X amount of people, you get X things\mats\titles... Alla FFXIV. 
Will encourage people to be more helpfull, (maybe). 

Might even ... encourage people too... play .. TOGETHER!" (insert Dun dun DUUUUUN sound here). 

Heck, even introducing "LFG" system, like Que up for Exterminate missions and get random planet\exterminate mission, could help solve this Lul (though i doubt anyone would even then play those wingsuit once... ). 

Personally ive never seen the point in games like Just cause or warframe (that is all about loading in, doing spaceninja stuff, too gatekeep the ability too do spaceninja stuff, by locking it behind doing Linear space ninja stuff. Dont even think xhibit could make this make sense!. (pimp my ride ref). 

Ive suggested diffrent changes\improvements on Reddit, but all i get there is Trolls or people bragging about "how they did it alone!"  "buy this frame NUB!" (i know, shocking, redditor being in need of a hug or a smack...). 

SO please, take a look at your progress system, I love actually being on a planet, but being stuck in your game, is more boring then installing a Huge game in the 90s. (multi CD game).  And your lack of "multiplayer" minded community\game settup kinda kills my urge to invest any more time into your otherwise fun game. 

7 minutes ago, MrVikingJack said:

ive spent more then 5 hours in nothing but waiting time for it to not materialize in missions i need help with.

Eh... can you please reformulate this sentence? I would love to help you but I can't unterstand what you are waiting for, what is not materializing, why you are waiting, why 5 hours, what you mean when you say you are waiting "in nothing" and what you need help with.

I'm sure there's an easy solution to your problem, but the problem has to be explained.

1 hour ago, Dhrekr said:

Eh... can you please reformulate this sentence? I would love to help you but I can't unterstand what you are waiting for, what is not materializing, why you are waiting, why 5 hours, what you mean when you say you are waiting "in nothing" and what you need help with.

I'm sure there's an easy solution to your problem, but the problem has to be explained.

hope that helped. 

Archived