Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

Grineer supporters have been dismissing most of the flaws with retorts that can be basically summed up as "u mad???"

I expect this in Planetside, and it doesn't even happen there.

Many of the most vocal event bashers and people who kept pressing the issue of rigging (in more than one way) supported grineer.

I liked the concept of the event, but there are some seriously terrible things about it:

1. Imbalanced factions

Corpus were easier to fight.

2. Rigged

Do I need to explain this?

3. Mishandled rewards

Grinded 100 corpus missions? here, have the opposite of what you worked for!

And now, one for the community.

I've seen tons of toxicity due to this event.

Grineer supporters have been dismissing most of the flaws with retorts that can be basically summed up as "u mad???"

I expect this in Planetside, and it doesn't even happen there.

Inbalanced indeed.

And there was also a bunch where if a mayor clan leader said "go grineer" everyone in said clan went grineer and there have also been the case where people have been KICKED for not go for the said faction. And that's just wrong....

Edited by MissKneesocks

Where are my winnings? I grind out 100+ missions, and this is what i can't stand about DE... Yeah, the event is over and you comfirm it. That's it? Ok....

Give me some ACTUAL information. God damn.

P.S. Found the info. in the chat section, in-game. Not the best place to put it, just my opinion.

Also, THANK YOU for the event, DE!!!

It was fun for sure... GO TEAM GRIN - GRIN!

And I apologize for being antsy.

Edited by Evan-0-matic

i agree!!! i mean come on its midterms week and DE makes me do 100 missions!!!! i was lucky to be at 90 and i thought i had a little time to do this still :(((( not only did i support corpus but i got robbed on my last reward due to a vaguely addressed deadline!!

DE why do you hate me!!! :( i mean honestly it wouldnt have hurt to have a little timer there >:(

You should learn to read announcement posts

Inbalanced indeed.

And there was also a bunch where if a mayor clan leader said "go grineer" everyone in said clan went grineer and there have also been the case where people have been KICKED for not go for the said faction. And that's just wrong....

Undermining group effort is wrong. You know if one guy did 100 grineer missions and other did corpus in same clan neither would count.

Where are my winnings? I grind out 100+ missions, and this is what i can't stand about DE... Yeah, the event is over and you comfirm it. That's it? Ok....

Give me some ACTUAL information. God damn.

rewards will be handed out on Wed, 31 Oct 12PM EDT

In Future Events, I hope DE makes a third option or even FOURTH option, should Infested get mixed in these kind of events. A true option of BALANCE/Tenno-sided. Sure the in-progression rewards might not be as good as what the Grineer or Corpus offers, but who knows? If such efforts go towards finding more Orokin/Prime Tech for us to use. I'd say it's a good trade.

In Future Events, I hope DE makes a third option or even FOURTH option, should Infested get mixed in these kind of events. A true option of BALANCE/Tenno-sided. Sure the in-progression rewards might not be as good as what the Grineer or Corpus offers, but who knows? If such efforts go towards finding more Orokin/Prime Tech for us to use. I'd say it's a good trade.

I wonder what things would have been like if the infested crashed the party.

how about a timer next time? I miscalculated the time (by 12 hours) and so timed out on 91 missions thinking I could do those now instead of writing this.

I don't have to mention how much this sucks I have a busy schedule (school and weekend job) and really tried to get 100 missions but didn't make it because of some stupid miscalculation.

EDIT: I live in Belgium (GMT+1) and we don't use am/pm here so, I know that pm is after midday but didn't realise that 12pm is considered midday (I thought midnight)

Edited by Torxe