Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

All i am going to say about this event is that it was bland and ill thought out.. it was rushed when it shouldn't have been.

On another note i have achieved 329 grineer runs for my clan 2nd place is still fine with me for the shadow clan league.

go procrastinators !

don´t be ridiculous it´s enough when a clan like broframe decides for one side because they have felt a million members. the event was one sided and disappointing, DE should have given more thought into it to balance this.

Broframe didn't all go Grineer you know, about 1/3 went Corpus.

Those of you who chose to support the corpus, chose wrong.  

We the Tenno must stand strong as an Army and keep the enemy as weak as possible.

We must keep all orokin tech from all enemy factions.  

Now we go back to fighting Grineer as well

Edited by wraith13

This event was fun. But 100 is too much and besides you dont have even have the freedom to choose what you want to get.  For event great idea for time, rewards, requirements a huge dissepointment. Running a match in 3.44 seconds isn't playing. Its not gaming when you do it for the time run. Anyhow thanks for event.

Next time please say earlier about the events. Since i knew about the event when it was already too late... 

I hope next event would be much better with requirements and more fun to do (as good example survival)

I completely agree with you. 

Broframe didn't all go Grineer you know, about 1/3 went Corpus.

wow 1/3 of broframe 7k members went for corpus, no point to bring this up because it makes no difference. the ultra size clans mostly supported grineer there was a 0% chance for corpus to win from begin