Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss-Arena Idea

xXMonster_GirlXx

So basically I think that there should be an arena on a planet which can be played with 8 players at max.

In there, players will fight with all the bosses from the very first boss they've faced, to the last one.

But of course these bosses will be harder to kill with each new boss and they'll drop items/mods that are normally hard to find.

Also players will have an option to leave after each boss (just like happens with relics). I think it would be fun for players to be reminded of how much they've done in their past.

Please make it happen. I'm sure a lot of players would love it.

So, basically a Sanctuary Onslaught but for bosses?

19 minutes ago, xXMonster_GirlXx said:

they'll drop items/mods that are normally hard to find.

Like?

16 minutes ago, xXMonster_GirlXx said:

So basically I think that there should be an arena on a planet which can be played with 8 players at max.

I mean, why? Why would we need 8 players for each boss? Honestly you can solo every single one (even the ones on SP)

8 hours ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

So, basically a Sanctuary Onslaught but for bosses?

Like?

I mean, why? Why would we need 8 players for each boss? Honestly you can solo every single one (even the ones on SP)

Because it would be fun to play for players with max level. They get bored and it would be something for them to do.

12 hours ago, xXMonster_GirlXx said:

Because it would be fun to play for players with max level. They get bored and it would be something for them to do.

I think players would much rather enjoy promised content and fixing the current game status over introducing an entirely new (not new) gamemode. With regards to having something to do if you get board....       

....Have you maybe thought that the reason why you or any other player is bored is cause they've already done everything in the game? And not because there's a gap in the game modes that would create an entirely new experience for the player? Cause what your proposing is nothing new and with no certainty that players would actuality engage with it.

On 2021-04-23 at 9:52 PM, CrimsonSpawn said:

I think players would much rather enjoy promised content and fixing the current game status over introducing an entirely new (not new) gamemode. With regards to having something to do if you get board....       

....Have you maybe thought that the reason why you or any other player is bored is cause they've already done everything in the game? And not because there's a gap in the game modes that would create an entirely new experience for the player? Cause what your proposing is nothing new and with no certainty that players would actuality engage with it.

Well, we have Conclave too and it does nothing, LOL. At least this game mode would be useful for mid leveled players who needs a lot of things.

Archived