The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Performance down🔻 with the new compression

(XBOX)Minario99

The game since the last compression is super slow in the performance section, and yes, it is true that the Digital Extremes engine works very well but with the game compression, in addition to being affected certain details more and less noticeable in some aspects,  The truth is that with the new understanding the game fell so much in performance that until recently, it caused the image to freeze and my game console would automatically turn off, the audio stutters when entering arsenal or equipping a warframe and in the foundry it seems that  There is little instantaneity when we want to build and claim something in a fluid way, because it is late, also in the new railjack missions introduced in the call of the Tempestarii, there are so many particle effects that it costs him to process them and it becomes uncomfortable to play them  since there is a lot of slowness in terms of movement and versatility and latency, therefore, the game from compression, for me, under its quality and not in the section  graphic or artistic that for me will always be the best if not in the performance section that makes the game slow when it is an accelerated action game.  I hope they give you a solution because I was able to remove other games from my console by warframe, I did not care about its 70GB now only with 30'2GB besides that the effect of the crack with Limbo is very changed, so much so that it looks yellow and not  as before and that the vacuum missions lowered its golden shine a lot to make it look grayish and greenish and I did not like that very much, the last compression already makes it unplayable to fix this please :'( :' ( :'(

Archived