Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed. Check your info.

(XBOX)SvetOblivion

Worked fine this morning but as of around 10pm eastern time for me. When i launch the game it gets to the point where it shows the excal kneeling and when i click on the login part it will say network error 2 times blinking. Then it says login failed. Check your info. I have reset my touter i have started and hard reboot my xbox. I have called my isp as well and there isnt an issue. Im launched other games and everything works fine. Warframe just will not let me connect on xbox one. Please help.

Wanted to stop by and say +1 to experiencing these exact same symptoms, but on PC. Will make my own thread with a more comprehensive explanation and screenshots of the problems, but gotta say I'm experiencing nearly the exact same things. All other internet traffic is just fine. Am able to run League of Legends, Steam, Netflix, etc. on my PC and other devices on the same network through both on WiFi and wired connections. As DeadTrinity explained, I'm experiencing the exact same symptoms, the launcher is slow to check for updates, and once the game launches, I am met intermittently with the "Network Error" red diamond, before being told "Login Failed - Check your info." Even the timeframe matches up, was able to play Thursday night, but haven't been able to log in at all on Friday April 23. RIP my Login Rewards streak...

Archived