Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission title: Forsaken Tenno

Hello I’ve been playing for 4+ years now. Love the evolution and personal progress of this master peice here’s some ideas to hopefully open the door ways for some things.

- Forsaken Tenno: Ordis receives a message from the Void with intel about Lotus. upon arrival the player will have to defend a Cryogenic tube, having to defend it for one rotation,(each wave the Tenno trys to reach out to Lotus for any sign of her,) on the last "wave" the Tenno Realizes its a trap and orders Ordis to adort the mission -with no response from Ordis, the Tenno is knocked out of their Warframe staggered by what just happened, a Void like appearance appears from the Tube!, "Alsa Dear Brother/sister, i am Free, This Void will be our home and we will empty the sky." the Strange Tenno glances the room locking onto the warframe, teleporting to your frame he places his hand on it, sparks fly from both you and your frame, you feel a strange sensation as if your losing your connection to the Void!, "NOOOOOoooo!" your Tenno Screams out. your warframe turns its head torwards you as the Strange Tenno looks at you and nods, a flash happens!! you look down to see your warframe forearm shoved deep into your chest, your Tenno struggles to say "Lotus, wher-". The Strange Tenno reacts "Lotus?, is that whats {it's} called theses days?", as the Tenno is tossed aside by their own warframe, you hear the Strange Tenno say "This galaxy is quiet something, I think we will start with them... of course them.. its because of them.." as the Strange Tenno disappears into the Void, your Warframe glances back at you and follows the Strange Tenno. is this the end... is our bond not strong enough.. Flashes of blood and rage as you see a Tenno fighting his own frames, Losing his limbs too the point the void is the only reason he survives, you realize theses visions are his! Knell A'dore, The Forsaken Tenno.. you heard stories of him from Marglus.. with a red scarf, tattered robes and what appears to be warframe parts as his limbs, hes nothing like the stories you heard long ago...

-the operator close to death realizes what they must do to survive the void is the only answer!

waking up with your hand on your chest where your Frame struck you, you think of all the things you and that Frame have endured thru your life span,

-Ordis interrupting your lovely memories, "OPERATOR!! WHERE DID YOU GO!, I COULDN'T PICK UP YOUR SIGNAL ANYWHERE- where is your Warframe?.... "

Explaining what happened to Ordis, you feel a strange feeling as you look at the focus chair, you approach it, as you get near it, it reacts! sparks of energy from its Void like branches, Ordis replys "Operator what are you doing?!", "nothing Ordis" you reply, the sparks hit the Tenno knocking them to their knees! the branches of the void launch! hitting the ground at the feet of your Tenno, The Tenno Reacts without thought, without hesitation thinking "i wont lose you!" the branch unfolds revealing a new Void weapon for the operator for close combat!

part 2

as the Tenno understands their new found power Konzu contacts with an urgent message something strange is happening in the plains! the Tenno travels to the plains, Ordis notices strange energy readings. The Tenno lands, noticing 5 Eidolons in the distant, you travel there, Knell A'dore is there! standing on a Eidolon, its limbs destroyed beyond repair, the Eidolon cries out to you, feeling its pain you jump out of your Warframe and charge towards Knell A'dore. "So foolish little one.." just then your old frame lands infront of you! mixed feelings come to you as you lash out damaging your Frame. "does it mean that little too you?, i know the pain of having to attack something you love, something that means something more than you could ever imagine." "and that is why i will, I MUST DO THIS!" " ill tear them from that blanket sky they call home!" Knell A'dore stats. as the sky turns black the other Eidolons around start to cry out Bursting with energy flowing upwards, five energy pillars spikes the sky --

vor 34 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)BaalOfTheAbyss:

- snip -

1. Please use the Tx icon under the S to remove your format. Nobody can or will read your text when they use the dark mode.
  2. Order:
    1. What do you want
    2. Explanation 
    3. Story
  3. Make your text easy readable. Use more paragraphs, different formating types and especially the list option (if on mobile you have to switch to the desktop-version)

About your idea: 

People are screaming since years for a melee operator weapon, but imo they aren't needed. One sword swinging monsters is already enough.

• 2 months later...

Archived