Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Rifle Ideas (Got Pics)

Darktigr

First off: I didn't make these i just searched for pics of good looking weapons that would get my ideas across, please dont credit me for rendering or anitmation it wasn't me, xvortexbladex made the Hemlock, maybe the mosquito.

This first weapon is the Cranius. It is a shotgun-like weapon that fires waves of electrical sonic energy. It is used at close range, and has very high damage. Yet it has minimum range. The waves are very short but very wide, allowing Tenno to kill many enemies at close range. It has the ability to make heads explode due to the intense sonice waves.C4D-Free-Model-Lightning-Gun-Dusan-Vukce

The next weapon is a very accurate fast weapon called the Mosquito. It is fast silent and deadly. It fires with high accuracy and maximum silence, it has a very high fire rate and armor piercing bullets. However it lacks in initial bullet damage. About 5-10.

mosquito___left_side___brief_description

This last weapon can either classified as either a sniper, shotgun, or heavy assault rifle. I'm going to take it as a heavy assault rifle. It is very accurate, yet fires at a very slow fire rate. It has high damage and makes a loud sound, when it fires. I think I will call it  Hemlock

liberico_sniper_assault_rifle_design_003

Now please excuse me if any of these look familiar. I went on google images and searched for futuristic assault rifles. If somebody created this dont take it as copy write. They look pretty awesome though.

Edited by Darktigr

That Sonic shotgun is sick. I like how its not just a 'shotgun', its a Sonic Impulse Cannon hahah. +1 dude...digging it. 

Could even not be too high damage, but offer a chance of knock down. Like just blowing 3-10 enemies down, and damaging them also. Just a thought.

I would love love love something like the Hemlock. To the point that I've been considering starting a post about it. I would imagine it would basically be an autocannon firing 18.5mm-20mm AP or HEAT rounds at around 3-5 RPS with a magazine in the neighborhood of 20-40 rounds. Accuracy would be somewhere around the gorgon/soma area, with a really, really high base damage per bullet making it an end game weapon. Mastery would need be high. Like... 8 or 9. You'd need to be a badass to carry something like that.

I personally kind of thought the thing would have more of a grineer aesthetic to it. Very industrial and rugged.

I guess it would basically be an automatic Anti Material Rifle... Maybe looking something like this

HCLRR-0320mm.jpg

minus the scope, and with a nice big straight magazine at the back, bullpup style.

Yeeeaaaaah.

Edited by MrSparkle