Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One version keeps crashing after period of time

(XBOX)Nebula SYS

i have an Xbox One X, with an Ethernet cable and 100MB/s internet, with a steady 60 MB/s when i am downloading stuff, and without anything else using wifi or running in the background, Warframe keeps crashing, there's one way it crashes that happened once where it slowly started lagging, then a while later it just quit and sent me to the dashboard of my Xbox (aka Xbox home). then the other way, which has happened consistently after about 3-5 hours of playtime is where it starts getting "network not responding errors" out of nowhere, and it doesn't lag like when my internet has lagged before, it's totally smooth, as if the UI is just confused and thinks there's a network not responding error, when there isn't, and it keeps happening, in missions, sitting in my orbiter, everywhere, except when i was doing railjack. go figure that the LEAST stable part of the game is the one place that this doesn't occur. it's annoying, and is consistently happening, and since i generally play all day (i do twitch streaming as my job) and will be on the game for hours on end, having to restart and spend about 10 minutes restarting the game and loading back in, it's very, VERY obnoxious. idk if anyone else has this issue, or if it's just my console failing (had it for a good few years and it's given me faithful service for that time) but no other games lag or crash like this, or how my Xbox One S did when it started dying, so i can only assume it's warframe having an issue. also, another note: when this error had been occurring, i tried joining a session, and it said "failed to join" and then i tried claiming something from the foundry and it gave me a message pop up saying "unknown error". like "yeah, great warframe, i know you have an unknown error, mind telling me what line of code is where it failed or had an error so i can include that information in my forum post/bug report?" it's just annoying, so any devs who can tell me what's happening, or anyone else who had this issue can comment, it'd be really great, also, the game never had this issue before Update 30 and new railjack. also, one though as to why it might be doing thist: i have the high ping alerts turned off in settings, so maybe it could be the part of the code where it makes the report for that, and tries to give me a pop up to tell me that, and it generates it, but, because i have them turned off, they don't display, and the error is because they're sent to a "queue" of system messages waiting to pop up, and since they can't show because of my settings, they pile up and slowly lag the game, and so because it has internet warning messages lining up to send, it thinks that it's in very bad internet conditions, and so it gives the "network not responding" error message, which isn't turned off, and can send, to tell me that it thinks the internet conditions are bad, and it behaves as if it's in bad internet conditions, and because the errors pile up, it gets worse until the game crashes itself due to overflow of that "queue" of system messages. just a thought for the devs to look into. if i'm right i'd like to know lol, i'm curious

Archived