Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of Tempestarii quest. (spoilers)

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

You just gave console a bunch of fixes for Tempestarii quest and you already took down the sub forums ??  Well anyways just played through it last night for the first time....

- I Totally got tunnel version my first time through and didnt look very hard for somachords even though I knew about them ahead of time...   I played through the quest a second time though and scored the tunes. 

- I dont know if it was on purpose or not but the very first mission sends you into veil prox against very weak enemies.  I got 2 Mk3 weapons.  I thought that was very cool for noobs.  Im gonna push noobs to do Tempestarii ASAP if they are just starting out in Railjack.  I already had all the new Mk3 weapons as well as maxed 60% lol.  Free endo for me.  (I wish all parts of tempestarii would have taken place in Veil Prox.  I didnt really get any gear out of the other mission anyways..  

-  After two missions you reunite the Shadow and Sevagoth and he gets shot out into space, the end....   I didnt ever see Sevagoth's BP get put into my inventory (but it did)....   You get an email with a bunch of stuff and Cy teases a little about the void storms but doesnt really mention going after Sevagoth.   I hated all of this.  The quest felt very extremely rushed and half assed.   

The second mission where you are working with the shadow to save sevagoth from the lifepod... it should have only been 1 piece of him.   There should have been 3 more guided missions where the shadow takes you to do other void storms to get other pieces of Sevagoth.   Then once you have all the pieces they shoud get reunited and shot into space, and you have all the blueprints to build a new one or whatever.  

Instead you just get kicked to the curb wondering what the hell your suppose to do to get the other pieces lol.   Nidus probably has the worst most horribly broken wtf quest in the game.   To get his main BP you have to screw with the Index,  After thats all over you get kicked to the curb and never told the rest of him is on eris in a single mission that is unlike any other mission in the freaking game.   Sevagoth is pretty close to that....   You dont get beat over the head with the fact you are in void storms for Tempestarii but its atleast a breadcrumb.  

All Tempestarii needed was the Shadow pushing you to do other void storms to get the rest of the pieces of Sevagoth and then it woud have been a good quest.   I think having to play through all the difficulties of Railjack would have been a nice goal for newbs.   Its like Gara and Garuda, you have to do all levels of the bounties.  Tier 5 being really hard for noobs who either need help or do it themselves and feel a real sense of accomplishment.   

- The chick being a bad guy was a nice twist from all the preview stuff lol.   Fighting as the shadow while she was singing I didnt really get....  That was solely because the ship got hit while we were messing with that device with our parazon?? We got knocked out and became the shadow?   The shadow fighting was not fun.  I couldnt really see his abities doing anything,  then at a certain point the bombardments start which kill you and make you respawn as the shadow??  Very very odd/broken way to demo the Shadow gameplay...   Wait.....one of the assassin creed games puts you into that blank environment and let you run around and do stuff....  was that a reference?? 

====================

If finding the rest of a warframe isnt going to be a part of the core questline then atleast make Ordis or someone drop us an email saying like "Hey I think the rest of the pieces for that warframe might be found here = Detailed info"  

=====================

I sorta love the Tempestarii skin.....  I paid plat for my old RJ skin that the Tempestarii one overwrites.......   I think someone dropped the idea ball....   Railjack ATTACHMENTS....  We could use whatever railjack skin we want and then ATTACH special effects like void energy??   AKA  Ephemera for ships...

====================

I've been my own thing since update 30.   First I upgraded my ship back into top form,  I hunted down the Carmine Penta/Nautilus,  THEN I did tempestarii quest,   Now im gonna tackle the void storms to get Sevagoth/Epitaph

Looking forward to the sisters update!

Archived