Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game crashing

(XBOX)big B 4242

Everytime someone exits the squad it makes my game crash. It has cost me several arcanes and eidolon shards today due to this. The arcanes is what I am concerned with because shards are no big deal. I put my time into this game and expect it to work properly. I understand the occational problem but this is everytime. please take a look at this it would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I feel your pain my friend. Ever since warframe downsized a long while back from a decent amount of space to down to hardly nothing ive experienced nothing but glitches. ive put years an lots of my hard earned money in to this game an they have failed me. its a large game there for u need a lot of space why in the heck woulds u downsize to an unreasonable amout of space. its gonna wig out. i just spent (not the first time) an hour in steel path survival an it saoid host migration, whioch host didnot migrate, an oput me back at my orbiter. I lost so much sp essence because my kavat proced several times an not to mention all the new arcanes i earned i lost. no email with replacement items nothing. this happens all the time to me an my friends. We have excelent internet an no other game does this.  I am litterally one more crash away from throwing in the towel with warframe an DE. they used to listen to us now there flooding the game with new content over lappping the bugs an creating more problems. For sake of ouir sanity an to keep dedicated players an our money flowing in continually u best start reading these messaGES AN FIX UR BROKEN a$$ GAME. BECCAUSE IM ABOUT THRU. Excuse my typing an spelling because im shaking with anger an could barely compose myself to write this. i have nothing else to say  FIX IT 

I honestly have this same problem too. When someone is host and leaves (host migration) my game crashes and I lose everything I farmed for. It is honestly very frustrating especially for long farms on defense missions or survivals. Please fix this issue, it honestly makes me not want to play anymore, nothing is more frustrating than putting time into something just for everything to be lost. These types of crashes has happened to me multiple times now.

Archived