Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new ideas from biomutant combo system :)

LustyBoar

hey, how are ya, i played a few days ago the biomutant and try they combo system.  it feels kinda cray cuz it mix some melee and fire weapons combos. for example one of them it use a sliding atack plus a simple triger to execute a hybrid combo betwen melee and the fire gun with bonus to the firegun shoot! and well the combo usually change if you use a different type of melee or firegun.
I though the warframe melee system is not so different than it system, we already have some "martial arts", melee weapons, an fireguns to reach that new level of complex combos.

It would be nice if they sought inspiration from the combat system but tuned it more for Warframe. I think it's too much and too late in the dev cycle to realistically look into it as part of Melee 3.0, though, as they'd have to rework the entire combat system from the ground up, including the flow of missions to allow for the gameplay to actually be viable. The most I can see them doing is demoing a system like that by reworking the already-implemented secondary/glaive combo, or releasing two new weapons with the specific intent to use them together, so as to not risk ruining two-thirds of the game's weapons in one update.

Archived