Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A little idea of gun mods

Colies

Me english bad, So bAd bAD BAD. 
You may see a lot of wrong grammar, sorry about that.

I had played this for a long time, Was expecting more diversity mods will come out to rich the game experience.
Maybe I'm expecting too much.
(Like... you can only sacrifice the ability strength to get great ability range in a single mod, why can't we sacrifice the ability duration? or even the warframe speed? health?)

People have different playstyle, some people love crazy fast attack, some people love slowly steady kill, etc.
Different playstyle should have fun and doable in-game.
So here I'm giving some of my thought, hope it can help.
thank you.
please.

😐

• Increase damage or crit or status if hit the same body part as the previous hit. (Exponential stack)

• Deal more damage if the target is stagger or knockdown.

• Converts damage blocked by you onto the next shot and explodes on hit, deal 75% damage in 10m.

• Deal more damage or crit or status per enemies number locked on you.

• Increase damage or crit or status when you shooting in a different position from the last second. (Stackable)

• Increase damage or crit or status or reload or fire rate when no enemy within 15m or no enemies lock on you.

• Increase accuracy and damage or crit or status when not shooting. (stackable)

• Able to reload when ammo full, consume all remaining ammo.
    Increase damage or crit or status or multishot on to the next magazine by the percentage of remaining ammo. (Stackable)

• Increase damage or crit or status or fire rate when on air or wall or zipline.

• Able to reload when rolling.
    Increase reload speed when rolling.

• Deal more damage or crit or status onto the next shot when you take damage while rolling.

• Increase damage or crit if the last 5 shot didn't cause proc. (Stackable)

• Increase damage or status if the last 5 shot isn't crit. (Stackable)

• Increase damage or crit or status or reload or multishot or fire rate or accuracy or ammo efficiency for 6 seconds when you got any negative status.

• Enemies under your gunpoint for more than 2 seconds will become vulnerable to damage or crit or status.

• Increase damage or crit or status if you hit the target from a position higher than the target.

• Increase damage or crit or status or multishot or fire rate and consume warframe's energy when warframe's current energy exceeds a certain percentage.

• Primary/secondary weapons crit chance or status chance transfer to secondary/primary weapon.

• Increase damage or crit or multishot if the target doesn't have any elemental and combined proc.

• Increase damage or status or multishot if the target doesn't have any physical proc.

That's it for now.
Maybe some of it will have code technical problems, I don't know. I respect the technicians anyway.
If someone already posted the same stuff, I'm sorry I'm lazy not gonna check every post.

Perhaps you want to say: oh that will be too many damage mods too many those too many these bla bla bla...
I think it can be solved by just simply set a cap, just like ability efficiency. I guess DE loves that sort of thing too.
It also can tell us the player what exactly is the limitation you don't want us to cross over or touch.

This post definitely is not complaining about recent dev news.

Share some of your playstyles if you feel like non of this mod fit you, I may think about something that would fit your playstyle.
So DE may see this and say "hey maybe we don't need to nerf melee"
Idk, maybe. 😂

Archived