Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introducing FrameHub: Yet Another Mastery Checklist

DaPigGuy

When tracking mastery rank progression, many use A) spreadsheets B) Framedex or C) in-game profiles. While these were all valid solutions, each had little problems, i.e taking weeks/months to update items or simply not showing certain items at all. So we created our own solution! (7 months ago, very late forums post 😓)

https://framehub.paroxity.net/

unknown.png

Creating an Account

Getting started with FrameHub is easy! There are three authentication methods: Email + Password, Google, & anonymous login. Email + Password & Google logins are pretty standard and allow access to your account from practically anywhere. Anonymous login simply generates a unique URL which you can then save.

Features

Unlike other mastery checklist sites, we do not base XP for Star Chart/Steel Path on nodes completed * average xp per node. Instead, you can select each node completed individually for 100% accurate XP amounts between in-game & within FrameHub.

unknown.png

Tooltips for items contain details on crafting costs, and for Prime items, which unvaulted relics drop each component. For tooltips with >1 page, the SHIFT key can be used to switch between them.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Items are quickly updated automatically, usually within an hour of an update.  This post was written on the day of the release of the Sisters of Parvos update, and you can see below that items were updated at 8:35 AM PST, a little over 30 minutes after the update. unknown.png

Mastery rank information is quite detailed. Current & total global item counts & XP are shown within the sidebar. Do note that because we opted to have the item count match in-game, Venari is not included in the count & Kitguns contribute 2x to the count. Additionally, category item counts & XP are shown above each individual category.

unknown.png

Hovering over the mastery rank information on the sidebar will reveal a Mastery Breakdown tooltip matching the one found within the in-game Profile.

unknown.png

Users logged in through Email + Password or Google can share their FrameHub "profiles." You can view mine here.

unknown.png

Total crafting costs of all missing items are displayed on the bottom of the page to give you an idea of what resources you may be low on. Crafting costs are not 100% accurate here, as generic components (barrels, receivers, etc.) are omitted.

unknown.png

Bug Reporting & Suggestions

You can report bugs or make suggestions within this thread, on our GitHub repository, or on our Discord. GitHub & Discord are preferable as we get notifications.

Contributing

FrameHub is completely open source on GitHub and we will happily accept quality PRs.

Discord

You can easily reach us on our Discord server. We keep a (somewhat) detailed changelog on the Discord.

A few bits of feedback:
40 level items should have a level 30 toggle, since it's very easy to get them to 30 then put off dumping spare forma into them.

the missions counter should point you to go to stats, star chart/Steel path progress to get your current number, and probably be more user friendly to input the base and sp numbers separately.

11 hours ago, Prezombie said:

A few bits of feedback:
40 level items should have a level 30 toggle, since it's very easy to get them to 30 then put off dumping spare forma into them.

the missions counter should point you to go to stats, star chart/Steel path progress to get your current number, and probably be more user friendly to input the base and sp numbers separately.

We are actually planning on eventually redoing the Star Chart/Steel Path XP, as nodes on different planets give different amounts of XP. As for the level 30 mastery toggle, we'd need a decent idea of how we want it to be toggled with our current UI, maybe clicking on Level 40 items would toggle + & - buttons to increment forma count.

instead of +/- buttons, how about when you click the level 40 item, it pops up a quick list of 0, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, and you then click which you want to set the mastery to. with so few common options and most users wanting 0, 30, or 40, you should use a system that has minimal clicks to make plugging in both a 30 and a 40 equally efficient.

Another mode that would be useful, Purchasing mode: toggle it on, only show items that are tradable between players, and ctrl-clicking would open a link to the relevant warframe.market page. would be helpful for those who want to shop for MR fodder, and WF.M even has an API that would make including price estimates right into the page viable

On 2021-07-13 at 9:30 AM, Prezombie said:

instead of +/- buttons, how about when you click the level 40 item, it pops up a quick list of 0, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, and you then click which you want to set the mastery to. with so few common options and most users wanting 0, 30, or 40, you should use a system that has minimal clicks to make plugging in both a 30 and a 40 equally efficient.

Another mode that would be useful, Purchasing mode: toggle it on, only show items that are tradable between players, and ctrl-clicking would open a link to the relevant warframe.market page. would be helpful for those who want to shop for MR fodder, and WF.M even has an API that would make including price estimates right into the page viable

The former has now been added and can be used by clicking any Level 40 items :)

On 2021-07-12 at 8:43 AM, Prezombie said:

A few bits of feedback:

On 2021-07-12 at 7:51 PM, DaPigGuy said:

We are actually planning on eventually redoing the Star Chart/Steel Path XP, as nodes on different planets give different amounts of XP. As for the level 30 mastery toggle, we'd need a decent idea of how we want it to be toggled with our current UI, maybe clicking on Level 40 items would toggle + & - buttons to increment forma count.

There is now a checklist for Star Chart accessible within the sidebar

• 4 weeks later...

I’m interested in how you build the database. I’m looking for something with more option (my spreadsheet tracks if I have blueprints/parts if I built it, where to get it and if tradeable in addition to mastery) and it’s a bit heavy to update manually (I started that file a long time ago) and I would like to now use a webhook or an API to update the list of items

On 2021-08-17 at 3:16 AM, iFlu said:

I’m interested in how you build the database. I’m looking for something with more option (my spreadsheet tracks if I have blueprints/parts if I built it, where to get it and if tradeable in addition to mastery) and it’s a bit heavy to update manually (I started that file a long time ago) and I would like to now use a webhook or an API to update the list of items

https://github.com/Paroxity/FrameHub/blob/main/update_items.js (Disgusting code! 🙁)

Archived