Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Proxima, Ship taxi... again.

Antris

C'on DE, its known that taxi mode isn't adequate for proxima gameplay, there is very little point to adding "survival just like starchart" in proxima. I thought you guys were going to do more interactive game modes, volatile at least was new despite being taxi as well, but just time waster survival??

I thought it was going to be ship based survival at least. I got kinda sad when it turned out to not be that.

The reason for 'Taxijack' is due to DE wanting to have more classic, warframe styled game-play while not having the tech to adequately support both Railjack combat and ground combat at the same time (aka, AI count limitations making ground locations seem too empty).  It's the whole problem behind 'forced ground'.  While I wouldn't recommend necro'ing an old(ish) thread, you can check this out for some thoughts (both mine and from other people) on how to get around this problem:

Also, FYI, DE's response to 'forced ground' is in the video (Devstream 153 at 41:12) of the second hidden section.  It's unfortunate but unless DE is keen on putting forth a good amount of time and effort to achieve a work-around for this I doubt anything is going to change.

Archived