The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Foundry tells me my inventory is full? Then steals plat from me.

(XBOX)BIGGSEXYJAKE420

I tried to claim finished parts from the foundry to be met with a message stating that my inventory is full. About a minute into trying the parse this quandry, I notice Im missing plat. I know this because when I attempted to retrieve the new hound companion item, I was notified I would need more slots and was offered to purchase more. Seeing that I had only 25pl (it may have been 26pl, but I definitely recall having sufficient pl to buy 2 sets of slots, 4 slots in total, at 12pl each.) I opted to save my plat and consign a kavat I made by mistake a few months prior, thus making room for the new item. After doing this, again I attempted to claim the part and instead, I got the message above. I've never seen that message in the 3+ years I've been playing. I backed out, tried again. Same message. I happen to glance over and see that now I have 18pl.                                                                                                                                                     Sure I would like my plat back, but not holding my breath. I dont want this happening again. To me, or anyone else. 

Archived