Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to defeat corpus lich

Vikovo

I have gone to the granum void to summon the candidate, defeated the hounds and lich enough times to reveal all three required parazon mods, defeated the lich three times and now she has fled to a railjack mission as Intended. I now can't defeat her because railjack does not work.

trying to solo railjack missions, as far as I'm aware, Isn't possible without maxed endgame mods, weapons, shields etc. 
trying to join a crew results In the hosts railjack not spawning In. I've tried joining crews over 50 times, almost every single attempt has the same result, the railjack just doesn't spawn. I have built my own railjack, and I'm guessing at least one other player In each crew had one too. there are no error messages for anyone In the squad, no connection Issues or anything like that, we just get dropped Into space with our archwings 

I understand that the lich flees to the railjack mission to follow the lore, but If railjack Is almost untouched by players because It Is riddled with bugs, why Is DE attempting to encourage us to play It without fixing them first? 

the railjack basically never loads In when joining a crew
not sure of the actual names because I've been avoiding railjack, but the top, bottom and rear weapons sometimes don't fire
when leaving the top, bottom or rear weapons, players are sometimes stuck on the "platform"(?) and then can't do anything but watch for the rest of the mission 
mods/weapons/shields etc. sometimes don't load correctly, so the railjack has default weapons and base stats so the mission can't be completed anyway

Fixing this Is simple, make the railjack mission optional
If a player chooses not to do the railjack mission, they only get the weapon and half of the Items stolen by the lich
If a player chooses to do the railjack mission, they get the weapon, all the Items stolen by the lich and the normal chance at getting the ephemera

Or just get rid of the railjack component entirely to remove the flimsy little excuse that "the arquebex was killing liches too fast" which they gave for the insane 1/100 damage reduction that they now have. Because if you can't use the mech against liches, there's no reason to put in an arbitrary "balancing" factor that butchers the rest of the combat.

Archived