Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

Howdy, I know my forum resume is small, but I've had the game for quite a while, since the early days and are quite up to date on how mechanics work, how dojos work, and would like to provide my assistance and support to a group I feel I'd love to be in. I like your member size and the small community feel to it. Thank you,.

New player here. I am currently Mastery 9 and about 1/4 of the way left to 10. I play most days and would love to have a good clan to play with as I am the only one on in my clan now. I feel as if I have to blow away the cobwebs when I log in ...lol.

IGN: Craylinger

Just made mastery rank 10

Edited by Craylinger
new rank

Ello, I was interested in your clan. I am MR 18(nearly 19) and have been playing since around closed beta and have around 780 hours at least. I enjoy helping others if they ask or need it. That and I am tired of not having a clan since I am curious about raids.

IGN: Brittleheart

• 2 weeks later...

If there's any space left, I'd like to join.  This seems like a great first clan for an MR4 newbie such as myself to join, if you'll have me.  I just hope that I'm not too much of a liability.

IGN: Hinakawa

Edited by Hinakawa
Original post may have lacked clarity

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. I'd like to join. I've been in a solo clan pretty much the the whole time I've played the game, and I'm MR 14, so I think it's about time I join a populated clan. I've been playing since around the time Ember Prime came out, and I have ~700 hours into the game according to Steam, so I've got a fair amount of experience.

IGN: Syfer613

I am up for using voice chat.

Edited by Syfer613

1 hour ago, Syfer613 said:

Hey. I'd like to join. I've been in a solo clan pretty much the the whole time I've played the game, and I'm MR 14, so I think it's about time I join a populated clan. I've been playing since around the time Ember Prime came out, and I have ~700 hours into the game according to Steam, so I've got a fair amount of experience.

IGN: Syfer613

I am up for using voice chat.

You'll have to leave the clan before I can invite you.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...