Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

Hello, I'm an old player that is still jumping arround the walls of this game, I'm mastery rank 21 at the moment and I'm looking for a home to settle in. And since u guys seem to have a nice community I'd love to give a try to your clan. 

My Ign is: ShadoZzz

Best regards

Hello, me and two of my friends started playing this game recently and are interested in joining your guild. Two of us are MR 5 while the 3rd is a little more busy and is only 2 or 3 I believe. We are loving the game so far and are online most days. We would love to have a group of people to play with as we begin learning all that this game has to offer.

My IGN: Guldango

Two friends: Shyande and IcemanND

On 11/26/2016 at 5:52 PM, Guldango said:

Hello, me and two of my friends started playing this game recently and are interested in joining your guild. Two of us are MR 5 while the 3rd is a little more busy and is only 2 or 3 I believe. We are loving the game so far and are online most days. We would love to have a group of people to play with as we begin learning all that this game has to offer.

My IGN: Guldango

Two friends: Shyande and IcemanND

Shyande needs to leave their current clan, if he's still interested.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am very interested in joining this clan!
I am new to warframe and I am completely addicted. I'm only MR 2 so far, but that is hopefully soon to change. I'm in PST timezone and plan to be on as often as I can (probably 5 days  a week for an hour to three hours after Christmas break). I currently play using the Valkyr prime Hysteria package and use the Sonicor as a secondary.

Thank you for reading this application!