Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

关于新版本玄骸姐妹以及船员我希望改进的地方

HT2099

我认为新的玄骸在战斗中使用瞬移和闪躲频率过高,而且经常会穿过地形抵达我难以快速到达的地方,例如锁住的密室,再有多个墙的房间内玄骸会穿过多面墙以至于玩家需要穿过大量的怪物才能接触到玄骸,这使我击杀玄骸变得十分困难,应该改变玄骸的瞬移方式,让他们一直处于与玩家同一平面的地图上,并且瞬移会被墙壁阻挡。 
还有就是玄骸与姐妹拥有许多特色技能,我希望能将一些技能放到战术支援功能中,以给我的战斗带来更多的可能,另外我希望待命船员在九重天也能部署,以及10级命令解锁的船员,实际上那点属性并未有玩家有多大提升,我希望他们每个人都有一个主动技能,并且可以在战术支援使用。

Best translation I could conjure up through google translate, apologies for any inaccuracies;

"I think the new skeletal bones use teleport and dodge frequently in battle, and they often cross the terrain to reach places that are difficult for me to reach quickly, such as locked secret rooms, and the skeletal bones will pass through the rooms with multiple walls. There are so many walls that the player needs to pass through a large number of monsters to reach the mysterious skeleton. This makes it very difficult for me to kill the mysterious skeleton. The method of teleporting the mysterious skeleton should be changed to keep them on the same plane as the player. , And teleportation will be blocked by walls. There are many unique skills of Xuanwu and sisters. I hope to put some skills into the tactical support function to bring more possibilities to my battles. In addition, I hope that the standby crew can also be deployed in Nine Heavens, and For the crew members unlocked by the 10th level command, in fact, that attribute has not been greatly improved by the player. I hope that each of them has an active skill and can be used in tactical support."

Archived