The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Rivens cannot be rerolled and no affinity generated

(PSN)harrinus

Reported the riven bug months ago.... Still cant re roll 10 of my rivens they only show up on the spesific weapon mods list but cannot be modified and they wont even show up on  the mod list. I can see only 10 out of 20 listed... Also now apparently i dont get any Affinity when using forma on prime gear... I had 3x Affinity booster and used 7x forma and went on onslaughts to level them up and gained 0 Affinity.... Also there is tons of smaller problems constantly... Like jump buttom not working and etc.... I have report this month's ago and absolutely nothing has been done to it. I wasted S#&$load of time and effort and cant even level up or modify my fav weapons rivens for months! How long can it take to fix this!! I have played warframe over 1200 hours and now im seriously considering to quit the whole daym game because absolutely nothing is been done!!! I cant even level up properly in the game.... Who knows how long i have played without getting any affinity.... And this has been going on for months!!!

https://ibb.co/DCvVTbD

Here is a pic of my mods. As it shows riven capacity is 17 out of 24 but only 7 shows up.. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-07-13 at 11:06 AM, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

These issues seem isolated to you. You'll have to contact support and they can have a closer look at your account.

It's not apparent from the photo if you have any filters applied. Did you perhaps select 'duplicates' or something from the drop-down menu.

Hey. So how do I contact them. And no I have no filters here is a better picture. I can see 6 of my rivens and rest are just plank and cannot be chosen. I notice the same thing with some other Mods now too. IMG-20210726-224842.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Still having the same problems and new bugs have appeared too....  I guess I have no choice than stop playing the game sense absolutely nothing seems to be done I have report this month's ago and have send several messages to support and nothing. I don't expect things to get fixed asap but of it takes months and months and more bugs appear.... Oh well maybe I will check the game again in like 6 months to see if anyone has bothered to anything about these.

And now I keep falling off the screen too constantly....... This is absolutely ridiculous!! Everything is bugged and I have been asking for months to get these fixed and absolutely nothing is done. I'm done! Been enjoying the game for over 1000 hours but now it's been completely broken for me for months and I have send so many reguest to get these fixed and absolutely nothing is done to them so ty and goodbye

https://paste.pics/DJUO2

Archived