Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There should be Railjack Arbitrations and Sorties

(NSW)JigsJosh

I like the idea of hardmode Railjack content. All available RJ stuff right now isn't very difficult with a decently-built Railjack. However:

1. It shouldn't be an optional thing to show up in standard Sorties or whatever, it should be its own separate thing.

2. If they were gonna add something like Arbitrations, I'd prefer if it was missions you clear one after the other without support, rather than a normal endless mission. Obviously we don't have true RJ endless yet, but I can't imagine it being particularly good unless they introduce lots of new mechanics. And I DEFINITELY don't want them to just have the Railjack drop us off on the ship to do a standard Arbitration like with current Railjack endless.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (NSW)JigsJosh:

As the title says. Since we now have "fissures" and a lot of the normal mission types for Railjack nodes, which is awesome, we should have even more awesomeness which is Railjack Arbitrations and Sorties. 

no!
how do you want to rez others if they perish somewhere outside? or do you mean a senseless mission, where first senselessly shoots down a few ships and then camp in the ground warframe mission? well .........

and sorties: no way!
i keep seeing garbage railjack with 2k hull in veil missions. then you have to constantly cancel the mission and search again. no desire for that.

railjack host system has to be fixed and system must not allow garbage railjack in "difficult" missions at all. (except solo)

Archived