Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Void Trace Bonus

ChevalierDuNord

The bonus voidtraces were the best thing about voidstorms. Now that they've been removed, there are even less evergreen rewards. There needs to be a reason to run these over regular void fissures.The corrupted holokeys could have easily replaced the various unnecessary resources that are already plentiful. You could even make sevagoth purchasable with holokeys to eliminate the rng aspect of it and make grinding his parts more enjoyable. I wanted to give feedback about this matter but I don't know where else to post.

28 minutes ago, ChevalierDuNord said:

The bonus voidtraces were the best thing about voidstorms. Now that they've been removed, there are even less evergreen rewards. There needs to be a reason to run these over regular void fissures.The corrupted holokeys could have easily replaced the various unnecessary resources that are already plentiful. You could even make sevagoth purchasable with holokeys to eliminate the rng aspect of it and make grinding his parts more enjoyable. I wanted to give feedback about this matter but I don't know where else to post.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Archived