The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

DE messing with my elemental bonuses

(PSN)xSINNRx

Wonder why you go for the tetra with a toxin bonus or say a cycron with magnetic or even a Flux with toxin. You can claim it's "RNG" there is no true rng that takes place. Only RNG is a player broken in different groups such as pop a riven and get a weapon that comes out or even just roll a riven once and it becomes great or Grolled.  Well that because your in another group trying to get something DE wants you to pay for. blah blah

Well weapons are broken into categories also such as the best elemental bonus has a lower chance on popping rather then others. Such as you go for a cycron with mag, well DE will decide to have you run it millions of times and it wont drop, but say you take a break and go for a toxin Tetra well now your getting nothing but cycrons. Its not bad luck they want you to open your wallets so you can go on trade chat a buy it.  Don't believe me be you comment below "That's RNG" or "that's bad luck" I want you whomever to go for an elemental bonus that is beneficial to the weapon

Rifles variants- Toxin

Sidearms- mag/rad

Melee- cold, 

Archwing weapons- Mag or Rad

Shotguns- toxin

Spirex- Imp

when you get the results i want you put it in trade chat "WTB [weapon link] + element your going for and see if you get it next run, then come back with results. with runs before posting it in market and runs after. 

Archived