The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Night wave offering

(PSN)KingWolf912

Having the same problem right now, it is not just PS4. I wrote to the wrong forum by accident (sorry about that) though I suppose just to explain the bug more and how it is effecting all platforms incase DE or someone else would like more information: "On all platforms currently, (starting at the start of the Tennocon reveal) as I discussed with an Xbox and PC player, while I am on PS4, the Nightwave Cred Offerings/Store does not appear to load or simply doesn't have anything in it. In addition to this the Nightwave cred is not appearing or just comes up as 0, even if you have any. This started happening after the Tennocon event, I do not know if this is only affecting people who went to Tennocon or all players in general. Though I do feel this is a huge problem due to the fact that Nightwave is ending very soon and not everyone has the rewards yet or is looking to purchase the remaining things before the Cred becomes basically useless. Please look into this as it is a bit irritating especially with the season ending. I have refreshed my game and even redownloaded it, though none of that appears to fix anything at all."

Though I did post to the wrong forum (again sorry), DE some what knows about it, though I suppose we will see how long it takes. A DE member in the Warframe Discord also knows about it as for they told me that they are working on a Hotfix. Hopefully they can get it in before the season ends or at least extend the Nightwave Cred Shop/Season a bit longer.

Archived