Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(GUIDE) Not receiving drops from TennoCon 2021?

(XBOX)TheTrueBrew8718

Question

Hello there, Tenno.

In order for you to obtain your drops RELINK your TWITCH ACCOUNT.
In order to do that here are the steps:
1. Go to Warframe.com
2. Log in.
3. Access account.
4. Then unlink and link your account from twitch.
5. Restart your Warframe or log out, and log back in.
👏 You will now see your imbox with the items you've watched dreadfully to get, or enjoyed it.
I hope this helped!
Now get out there and devastate the origin system from all that is bad as best as you can!

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TheTrueBrew8718 said:

Hello there, Tenno.

In order for you to obtain your drops RELINK your TWITCH ACCOUNT.
In order to do that here are the steps:
1. Go to Warframe.com
2. Log in.
3. Access account.
4. Then unlink and link your account from twitch.
5. Restart your Warframe or log out, and log back in.
👏 You will now see your imbox with the items you've watched dreadfully to get, or enjoyed it.
I hope this helped!
Now get out there and devastate the origin system from all that is bad as best as you can!

Thank you very much, TrueBrew! I didn't realize the "other side" wasn't reconnected. I thought I thought I connected for the first time and everything appeared to be working, but no in game items, despite claimed drops. While I had connected the warframe side that day, I didn't know the Twitch side was connected from long ago. To be clear for any readers, you can do this re-linking AFTER having claimed the drops (at least the disconnect / reconnect of the twitch side).

3 minutes ago, Bozeman42 said:

Thank you very much, TrueBrew! I didn't realize the "other side" wasn't reconnected. I thought I thought I connected for the first time and everything appeared to be working, but no in game items, despite claimed drops. While I had connected the warframe side that day, I didn't know the Twitch side was connected from long ago. To be clear for any readers, you can do this re-linking AFTER having claimed the drops (at least the disconnect / reconnect of the twitch side).

You're welcome! Spread the word to your fellow Tenno if they seek help!
I suggest copying down the link to this forum page.

Archived