Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2FA - No confirmation mail

Walkampf

Question

So, I havn't played Warframe since May 2020 and I decived on a whim, to check out the game again.

When I tried to log into to game client I got a pop-up, "Verification Required - (...)to ensure safty of your account (...) sent mail (...) enter code (...) will expire in 30 minutes."

Said verification mail isn't coming in. Not to my inbox, not to my SPAM folder.

Does anybody know, how I can force the mail to be sent, or a way to get around the 2FA?

1 answer to this question

On 2021-07-20 at 9:54 PM, Walkampf said:

So, I havn't played Warframe since May 2020 and I decived on a whim, to check out the game again.

When I tried to log into to game client I got a pop-up, "Verification Required - (...)to ensure safty of your account (...) sent mail (...) enter code (...) will expire in 30 minutes."

Said verification mail isn't coming in. Not to my inbox, not to my SPAM folder.

Does anybody know, how I can force the mail to be sent, or a way to get around the 2FA?

Same problem here, I havent got the code in my Email for 3 weeks now, which in turn has made me unable to play. Also tried to change my password AND my email without success. Ive also contacted the support multiple times without success. But yeah im quitting this broken S#&$ game for good now anyways.

Archived