Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small suggestion for Disruprtion missions

OrionHardy84

I have a small suggestion for disruption missions, mainly for the wording of the keys status in the UI.
Rather than just having a key highlighted when someone has picked one up, but also have the text changed from 'Key Required' to 'Key Acquired'.
I think this would help to differentiate between a key being highlighted by random by the game, and a key being highlighted because someone has picked one up.
This could also help reduce the changes of accidentally having multiple conduits activated for teams that only want one conduit going at a time.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb OrionHardy84:

I have a small suggestion for disruption missions, mainly for the wording of the keys status in the UI.
Rather than just having a key highlighted when someone has picked one up, but also have the text changed from 'Key Required' to 'Key Acquired'.
I think this would help to differentiate between a key being highlighted by random by the game, and a key being highlighted because someone has picked one up.
This could also help reduce the changes of accidentally having multiple conduits activated for teams that only want one conduit going at a time.

does the text not go white when someone has a key?

Archived