Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Infested, Where Did They Go?

BabyKurama

I am an huge Fan of Warframe (of course) and so when my Friend told me about Dark Sector and how it told you how Warframe came to be I just had to play it and I did. But what I notice what the big differences in the infested between Dark Sector and Warframe.

Where Dark Sector Infested have "powers" that is not so different of what Warfames have, the Invisibility and the Claw shooting like Nyx 2nd attack but without the following. But Warframe Infested doesn't have these.

Now is this becouse of the fact that The infested in Warframe is that of the Grineer and Corpus AND the Infested in Dark Sector are that of humans meaning that the "evolution" the Grineer in most have done by being half machine. But the Corpus is is not so different from the past humans if you think in the Crewman only, so not the Machine part.

Or has something happened between Dark Sector and Warframe that we don't know about, that has made so the Infested have changed so mush, (like the Grineer killed almost all of them). And in my case weakened allot. 

Now would it be possible to have these infested re marge from the ashes, a hidden place on Earth that has been keep t a secret from the rest of our "Sun system" by Menzer as a last resort just in case or something similar, where samples from these Infested still are alive and gets later free.

Please think about it.

And I'll  like if you have a thought, to wright it down so I can read about it both from DE (If you have time) and other Players.

Edited by BabyKurama

Im going with the theory that the ones we saw in Dark Sector were some of the more evolved kind (seeing as how the main bad guy REALLY wanted Hayden Tenno dead) and now there are just so many lesser Infested that the current Ancients are the highest we've seen. We also tend to kill a lot of them and we also did nearly wipe them out of existence so maybe we killed most of the powerful ones, or they're hiding and waiting to strike.

the correct answer is that the infested are still being "fleshed out" for warframe

they were the last faction added and it shows, they still need more units and A LOT more work

but i do feel like the infested/infected from Dark Sector were MUCH MORE interesting than what is in Warframe currently

Never forget we are also infested, just like Heyden Tenno, so in a way those infested powers you speak of are what we wield with the help of our warframes.

That doesn't really explain why the infested lost their powers though, from a gameplay perspective maybe it's to keep them so melee focused and different from the grineer and corpus.

Edited by CubedOobleck

Never forget we are also infested, just like Heyden Tenno, so in a way those infested powers you speak of are what we wield with the help of our warframes.

That doesn't really explain why the infested lost their powers though, from a gameplay perspective maybe it's to keep them so melee focused and different from the grineer and corpus.

There will be more of them. Just not Soon.