Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sister of Parvos mods not working correctly

Dysfnkshnl

Started a sister, as you can see from the image there have been 2 spawns, they were both failures, however, after killing some hounds it turns out that I was correct after all in my original parazon setup...or at least I thought I was. After getting the second mod to reveal I went ahead and tried again with Netra and it failed. So what is the problem here?? Is the first one Oull a dud? Misleading? I don't know just want to let someone know and have a visual to back up my concern.

Warframe0002.jpg

Nevermind, I see Oull mimics, just disregard all of this, although...why? Wait, if it mimics a mod shouldn't it still work? I used it once on the first sister I tried and didn't have this issue. I'm confused, can someone help me out with understanding Oull?

Just forget it, I flipped mods around had the first one right and sister spawned, after beating her down she ran up a big pipe on the outer edge of the tileset and after I smashed her she fell off and despawned, i'm going to give liches and sisters a break for a while after this one.

Archived