The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Loki Is Around......

Nexus730

If you ask from me while I was Bright colored loki on the last days of event trolling a bit rhino players. Because playing as Rhino is pretty much Sin he is OP and there is pretty much nothing what can stop a rhino (except Stalker after getting a Boltor on his hands)

If you ask from me while I was Bright colored loki on the last days of event trolling a bit rhino players. Because playing as Rhino is pretty much Sin he is OP and there is pretty much nothing what can stop a rhino (except Stalker after getting a Boltor on his hands)

Who said you got to pass judgment on other players for their frame chose. You are a &#! in an apple tree.

I think you switched me around phobos few times. Did you received your daily strangling dose?

Edited by Morgax

Who said you got to pass judgment on other players for their frame chose. You are a &#! in an apple tree.

Because I hate personally hate Rhinos and people needs to learn the truth soon that Rhino will be nerfed soon and will not be so fun anymore. And thank you for the positive comment ^^

I think you switched me around phobos few times. Did you received your daily strangling dose?

I did once and I got this kind of message from you: "You mother #@*&$@ suck my $&*^" and you can't know how much I laughed after that mission. Seriously I should have had Fraps up to capture that very moment when you messaged me that message.

I mean it. That wasn't you who wrote it to me. It was someone else playing Rhino during last days of event. It was totally another person :3 but I do know that I love to be a troll at the big areas teleporting around just for fun.

He's playing Loki, of course no ones been able to strangle him yet. 

I play Loki for these few reasons:

1st: he is fun and challenging because of fact that he has lowest vigor of all warframes.

2nd: The amount of trolling.

3rd: Because Loki is a F1 of Warframe.