Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Crewmates Elevation, the "I got attached" solution

phantasmalWordsmith

So I quite enjoy me some Railjack, love the decent credits and endo rewards for helping get my galvanised and primed mods squared away, and then there's the void storms with Prime junk and holokeys for Tenet melees and the occasional bit of rare look

I prefer my crew over various randoms (I most certainly do not want a repeat of the guy who kept trying to use the Forward Artillery on an Outrider) and I'm quite fond of them, particularly one "Ergo Mip", my on call perrin sequence combat-engineer with his shiny Corinth Prime and various quips about Granum Crowns, Ergo Glast, and how he thought space would be empty. He also tends to panic whenever there's a thing to fix, such as a Hull Breach, its adorable.

He dies pretty quickly unless I Intruder Stasis the boarders, he's largely been made redundant by Engineering Intrinsic 10 but damnit, I love my nervous nerdy lad and I do not want to bench him for an Elite even for another Perrin Sequence combat-engie

I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one who has a favourite crewmate like this so I would like to suggest that there be a system for ranking a regular crewmate up into an Elite crewmate - perhaps you need to take them on a certain number of missions, and then pay a fee similar to an Elite's hiring cost, to elevate them. Hell I think I'd pay plat for Ergo Mip to get his shiny promotion.

Archived