Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xaku Grasp of lohk shooting sentinel bug

Hello, 

Today I was doing a sortie mission with the Radiation hazard condition. After a while I noticed a weird behaviour of my Grasp of lohk weapons, which were endlessly shooting my Helios prime.
Helios was taking no damage at all from this action, though when I was struck by radiation again it got destroyed, possibly survived before due to the Regen mod I have him equipped with.
The bug is not only cosmetical, since the guns split their attention to neaby enemies, thus only 50% have been shooting nearby Nox, rest was shooting my Sentinel, effectively halving my DPS from this ability.
This bug has persisted the whole mission, even after waiting for the ability to wear off and then reactivating it.

Here is a picture i took of this happening in the mission, I was aware of this bug earlier, and seems very easy to recreate

My build on Xaku

My build on Sentinel

• 2 months later...

Same happenned to me a few days ago, Xaku kept shooting the other player's helios doing no damage and without any radiation hazards. I've been running Xaku for a long time and this never happenned before with any other sentinels, though I don't really pay attention to what other players are using.

Here

• 2 months later...

Bumping this. This happens a lot to me after someone is subjected to a radiation proc. I have noticed it to happen occasionally in environments that I don't know of any way there could be a radiation proc, but might just be missing something in those cases.
In my experience any kind of companion belonging to any player is capable of continuing to be a target long after the radiation proc affecting it is gone. I can't say for sure if there's a difference of outcome between whether you're the subject of a proc or a companion is. To me it seems like if you're the subject of the proc this bug either doesn't occur or is at least somehow less likely to occur, but this could be biased by me purging status effects with Rolling Guard ASAP.

Archived