Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Reputation Bug

Krork

Hey!

As stated in the title i encountered an issue with the nightwave mission reputation. Since the launch of Nora's Choice I have done every single mission so far, but I haven't yet been able to reach level 4 in NW. There was some bug/issue with one of the 4,500 rep mission that didnt count towards the reputation goal. With this i'm left behind, i haven't unlocked the wings and have done the mission for nothing... I have submitted a ticket to DE, but still no answer. Is there any solution? Should I just wait it out?

1 hour ago, Krork said:

There was some bug/issue with one of the 4,500 rep mission that didnt count towards the reputation goal.

I found that the challenge people were complaining about did actually count (Necramech kills). I checked in the mission after I completed the challenge, no points were awarded. Following mission completion I checked and they were awarded. I have done all the challenges and have 2,500 points in level 4.

Maybe some people just don't get the points, I am not sure. But myself and others I know have got points from all the missions. You could try restarting the game or verifying the download cache, one of those could help. Otherwise you are stuck just waiting for support to get back to you - I don't think it is worth caring about, we get a new set in about 12 hours anyway. Besides, it is a small amount of points, you can miss plenty of challenges and still complete NW.

18 hours ago, krc473 said:

Maybe some people just don't get the points, I am not sure. But myself and others I know have got points from all the missions. You could try restarting the game or verifying the download cache, one of those could help. Otherwise you are stuck just waiting for support to get back to you - I don't think it is worth caring about, we get a new set in about 12 hours anyway. Besides, it is a small amount of points, you can miss plenty of challenges and still complete NW.

I for sure didnt get anything, but you are right... Although upon completing all the missions and challenges you do get more NW credits to spend in the store, even if by a small diference... I shal wait, thankf or the reply.

Archived