Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The lich/sister system

bbrtki

What annoys you the most in lich missions?

For me, a few things.

1: Players who refuse to stab their lich because they are scared it will level up, or because they don't have the mods required yet, or because they feel the chances of stabbing it correctly on the first try are so low,. they'd be wasting,.. I don't know - nothing?

There is zero good reason NOT to stab your lich when he is downed - the amount of murmur credit that the rest of the party gets is HUGE.

It's rude not to.

As for being scared it will level up - so what? You bring a stong warframe, you join a public party, it still gets destroyed in a matter of seconds.

Not stabbing your lich, when it shows up and gets downed, is simply very rude, you don't gain anything from it, you don't get to kill your lich faster - and you prevent everyone else in the party from getting to kill their lich sooner. I'd love to boot such players from the party, but alas that's not an option.

My suggestion: If a lich becomes downed and not stabbed for 4-5 times in a row - they despawn, lower anger and come back later, same as before.

BUT! they should always level up when this happens, and award murmur credit to the whole team. That way you take away the rug from under people saying "I dont want to, because I don't have common decency."

2: Getting a new lich, in a party. If you're looking for a specific weapon, and "the other guy" in your party is looking for a different weapon - it's kind of frustrating to have the new "kuva larvling" or "sister to be" be locked to a single person.

My suggestion: When you down a larvling/sister to be, the show what weapon you might get from it. If you refuse to stab it because it's not the weapon you are after - after 1 minute it should become free for all, so anyone else in your party can do the stab. And if for any reason - whoever deals damage last already has a lich, the larvling should be downed and become free for all right away (except if you already have a lich). This would prevent a lot of extra farming/random running missions, and allow for 2 players or more to team up and do the mission to unlock a new lich. It would be more team-friendly. And potentially reduce the frustration of excessive farming a little.

3: Converted liches. If you convert a lich, then trade it - if that player who received the lich also converts the lich - is then stuck with an untradeable lich forever.

My suggestion: It would be nice if you could re-anger your lich, so you could then choose to kill them. Or outright dismiss them somehow. To clean up your back-stock of converted liches. There's no real way to clean up currently.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

1) Find a particular kuva weapon and max it.

I am looking for new kuva weapons. Since, DE have had others weapons; it become more difficult to get a particular one.

The exchange of kuva lich should not be the good and the unique solution because I don't see a lot of public exchange in my country/zone.

There are now 19 kuva weapons (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_(Variant)).  You are suppose to get a number of time it if you want a maxed bonus of+60% of specific base damage. The require number of fusion varie from 1 to 10.

For example; I need  the kuva Grattler.

I should do around 20 missions to be able to get it (without RNG curse ;) ) and around 6 time to max it with a median chance.

It means that a maxed weapon requires around 60 missions to get it theorically. 

It require too many missions and it introduce too much RNG.

Every time DE will add new kuva weapons; the issue will "process".

I understand that DE want that new players can access to kuva weapon quicky. A split between planet is not a good idea.

So I propose various solutions:

a)  weapons types are split between as a number of set (around 5 weapons each) that can be search in particular missions (like invasions) or mission type.

b) After getting a number of kuva weapons or max it; you can get a "wild card" that help you to choose/transfom  your weapon.

c) Various warframe can pick pocket/loose/make it unusable a weapon (usually for a short period)  so that the lich have to change it type one time (or more)

It is not possible to have the solution for each warframe and base damage type but it may enhance probabilities with fun.

For example;

Ivara pick pocket the weapon with this passive ability,

the lich loose this weapon with Titania 1st power or Loki 4th power and this augment

Mesa 3th power make the weapon unusable.

Remark: for a short workaround; DE should restore the mechanism that prohibit to have two times the same weapon type.

Archived