The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Extreme Lag In Multiplayer Since U10+ Last Patch.

Quash

I've played on and off since the closed beta where lag was really bad, but it steadily got better over time and got really good in U8, but now it's beyond unplayable. For the last 2 days I haven't been connected to one single decent host in over 30 missions and it's driving me insane. I'm sitting on a 20/20 mbit fiber connection and during U8-9 I was hosting games and having a buddy of mine from South Africa connect and play perfectly smooth with zero lag (I'm from Denmark... Yeah South Africa-->Denmark connection np in U8-9). Now after the U10+patches it's a complete and utter mess. I've been unable to have a single enjoyable multiplayer mission since I came back to play U10 content a few days ago. Solo is still perfectly fine, but that's not what I play Warframe for.

I've even set the ping limit to 100, but even when it supposedly find hosts with less than 100 ping Warframe still manages to mess it up ingame to make it feel like 2k+ ping. No mobs on screen, getting knocked down non stop till you die with nothing on the screen, ammo, mats and mods all over, but unable to pick it up, rubberbanding etc. etc.

Edited by Quash